Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: H.Weston & Sons Limited, with its registered address at The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2NQ
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter and their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), its agents and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
- Entry Instructions: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter the draw, entrants must go to www.westons-cider.co.uk/vote where they can vote for their favourite bottle of Henry Westons and enter their name, address, date of birth, phone number and email address to be eligible for the prize draw. Internet access required
- Each entrant is responsible for the information provided and, by submitting the entry form, confirms that the information provided is accurate and complete. Any actual or attempted fraud or improper use will automatically lead to the disqualification of the entrant, without prior notification being required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, third-parties and consumer groups entries will be disqualified. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter such as using a computer macro, a script or the use of other automated devices in order to manipulate the entry process is prohibited and may also result in disqualification. Any person using multiple address or identities will be disqualified immediately.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Promotional Period: Opens 00.01 BST on the 28th July 2021 and closes 23.59 BST on the 30th September 2021
- Prizes: 5 x winners will each receive a year’s supply of Henry Westons cider (8x500ml bottles every month for 12 months)
- Winner Selection: The winners will be drawn at random under independent supervision from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place within 5 working days from the close of the Promotional Period.
- Winner Notification: The prize winners will be notified by phone within 7 days of the Winner Selection. If the winner does not meet the criteria set out in these terms and conditions, or if the Winner is not traceable or a prize is otherwise not claimed in full within 28 days, or declined, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- Entrants give their explicit consent that the Promoter has the right to verify all entries and the winners, including but not limited to, their identity and address provided and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. Any false declaration with respect to identity, age or place of residence or any other information required results in the immediate disqualification of the entrant.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The winner is not allowed to transfer the right to take up the prize to anyone else, unless they are given permission by the promoter.
- The Promoter will make available a list of prize winners’ surnames and counties to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting [insert email address]. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with “Henry Westons Vote Promotion” in the subject line.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the Promoter’s decision.
Winners may be requested but are not obliged to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this promotion. This may include a request to use the winner’s name and image in connection with such publicity.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Please Drink Responsibly.