Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: H.Weston & Sons Limited, with its registered address at The Bounds, Much Marcle, Ledbury, Herefordshire, HR8 2NQ.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except employees of the Promoter and their immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, spouse and life partners), its agents and anyone professionally involved with this promotion.
- No purchase required.
- Internet access required One entry per person per email address per day. One prize per person available.
- Entry Instructions: To enter the draw, entrants must go to www.westons-cider.co.uk/votehenry where they must vote for their favourite bottle of Henry Westons from the selection presented. Entrants must also enter their name, address, date of birth, phone number and email address to be eligible for the prize draw.
- Each entrant is responsible for the information provided and, by submitting the entry form, confirms that the information provided is accurate and complete. Any actual or attempted fraud or improper use will automatically lead to the disqualification of the entrant, without prior notification being required.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Syndicated entries, third-parties and consumer group’s entries will be disqualified. Use of computer programs and other automatic means to enter such as using ‘brute force’, computer macro, script or the use of other automated devices in order to manipulate the entry process is prohibited and may also result in disqualification. Any person using multiple address or identities will be disqualified immediately.
- No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, invalid, misdirected or incomplete or entries that cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Promotional Period: Opens 00.01 BST on the 13th July 2020 and closes 23.59 BST on the 14th September 2020. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Prizes: 140 x winners will each receive a prize bundle consisting of: 1x Henry Westons bottle opener, 1x Henry Westons Pint Glass in presentation box & case of Henry Westons cider (8x500ml bottles). Winners will receive the variety of cider they voted for as their favourite on the promotional site.
- Winner Selection: The winners will be drawn at random by an independent adjudicator from all valid entries received during the Promotional Period. The draw will take place within 5 working days from the close of the Promotional Period.
- Winner Notification: The prize winners will be notified by email within 7 days of the Winner Selection. If the winner does not meet the criteria set out in these terms and conditions, or if the Winner is not traceable or contactable within 28 days of notification, or the prize is declined, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original. It is the responsibility of the participant to check their email inbox (including, but not limited to, their junk / spam / clutter email inbox) to ensure they are in receipt of a notification. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their prize if this email is missed or not read/ responded to for any reason.
- Entrants give their explicit consent that the Promoter has the right to verify all entries and the winners, including but not limited to, their identity and address provided which they must provide within 7 days of request and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the promotion or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. Any false declaration with respect to identity, age or place of residence or any other information required results in the immediate disqualification of the entrant.
- The prize will be delivered by an overnight signed delivery service within 28 days of the completion of any verification process to the postal address provided on entry.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available, in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of equal or greater value. The winner is not allowed to transfer the right to take up the prize to anyone else, unless they are given permission by the promoter.
- The surname and county of the prize winners may be obtained after the promotion ends by emailing email@example.com with “Henry Westons Vote Promotion” in the subject line within 2 months of the closing date. We reserve the right to refuse any or all such requests. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org we may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to this promotion and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the Promoter’s decisions.
- The winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with this promotion if requested and to allow the Promoter to use their name, and county of residence to announce the winners of the promotion.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter has no control over networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these tTerms and cConditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
Please Drink Responsibly.